Saturday, June 21, 2008

New Home and New Pictures


Hello world!

I sold my house! Hooray!

I am moving to Austin! Hip Hooray!

I get a new bed! Hip Hip Hooray!

I am very excited. As you might know, I have been trying to move to Austin for at least a year, and I finally am able to afford it, (I hope) and it's right by the Arboretum. I might think about getting a second job around there, but who knows. I kinda like having my free time.

I also got some super dance pictures back from my May show. A lot of people didn't get to see the show, so hopefully they'll take a look. Here is my favorite one. I have never had such a good picture captured. I have more of them on my facebook page if you are interested.

Guess what? Austin's Bass Hall is going to back in session after a renovation, and bringing back broadway shows. Their season includes Legally Blonde, Rent, Wicket, Avenue Q, and Spamalot. I might have to reevaluate my San Antonio shows and exchange and add some shows on. Woo-hoo! I am glad to be able to see Rent again, since I won't get a chance to see it in NYC before it closes. Sadness. Oh, I can't wait until October to start the season. I am a dork.

Hello to my friends far and wide...if you happen to be still reading this...

Love!

*

No comments: