Thursday, November 8, 2007

Hello and welcome to my new blog.

I’ve had a Xanga blog for years, and copied it to facebook and myspace, but after poking on my friends Cade and Jennifer’s blog (see Buddy Blogs) and jumping into the world of gmail and other Google goodies, I have decided to get BlogSpot to develop my internet personality.

The design is also incredible.

This blog is going to revolve around my two passions: dance and design, but also touch into other interests like food, Broadway musicals and theatre, and fitness. (I just can’t think of how those start with ‘D’ and I was on a roll...ideas?)At any rate, this the first entry, and while it might seem quite lame, I think it is a good transition into a new blog, and in a sense, a new life.

I just got back from 3 weeks in Europe (see Xanga link for Euroblogs) and have started my first real time design job at Seda France in Austin. I also will be moving to Austin in the next 6 months. I am getting back into Ballet and jazz, and adding in some Hip Hop and Modern as well. I am also continuing Lindy Hop and Swing, and my Ballroom performance teams. I am about to be 25 years old in less than a month too. Eek!My life is in a fun transition.

The joys of being a twenty-something.

*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh. Have fun with that whole turning 25 thing. For the first time in my life, I have lied about my age...but not to say I am older! I'll stick with 24 until I hit the dreaded 3-0.

Congrats on everything else! I had no idea you were moving to Austin. I'll have to get you in touch with my cousin that lives there...she is our age. Oh, and call me ok? I'm sorry I missed you yesterday. Love you precious...

Jennifer said...

Yay Blogger!

I'll link you :)