Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Lists

Random and Recent Funny Experiences of Life:

1. A kid at Amy's Ice Cream ran into me with his chocolate ice cream cone. He didn't seem to mind and continued to eat it, even though I had a brown spot of ice cream on my teal shirt.

2. I waved to a car to go ahead in front of me with my half eaten banana.

3. I made some kids gasp during the death drop in my salsa routine.

4. I have always underestimated the gloriousness that is caramel candy.

5. Thanksgiving naps are the best. Especially when someone calls you Sleeping Beauty.

Warms:

1. Dance show on Sunday! So excited.

2. Thick Blankets and Warm Beds.

3. Broadway tickets! (Camelot and The Wedding Singer, Phantom to come soon)

4. My birthday in about a week.

5. I saw Enchanted! It was cute.

6. Dance Classes/Social Dancing

7. Sisters and Wifey, dance friends

8. Christmas Parties and Panty Par-tay

Colds:

1. Sleeeepy beans

2. brrrrr! I want my flip flop season back

3. Holiday treats making me over eats!



Life is good. I am 95% happy.

*

No comments: